Google Home Commercial Casting Call real families including same sex parents for google in Los Angeles.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- I am currently casting real families including same-sex parents for Google in Los Angeles. Specifically for their Google home device.
To audition for a role in the upcoming commercial, check out the casting call breakdown below.
- • Must be comfortable in front of the camera
- • Preferably have at least 1 adult who is an actor (to help carry dialogue parts) with their real families.
- • Different ethnicities, different ages, different types of living situations
- • Families should own a Google Home and know how to use it. (if don’t have google home, then an Alexa/Sonos/Homepod or smart speaker so they have some sort of familiarity withthese types of devices.)
Each family member will be paid $1500 plus 20% Agency Fee a day. 2 Day shoot, Fee includes usage for 2 years.
2 years with option to extend usage for 2 additional years at the original rate + 10% increase.
Prep Fee Per Family: $500 ( this is to cover reviewing the activity briefs prior to shoot and practicing with the mini)
There is a possibility they may want to use your home for the actual shoot. An additional fee of $5000 for 2 days and a prelight at a 1/ 2 day.
I am currently casting real families including same sex parents for google in Los Angeles. Specifically for their Google home device. Families can submit to email@example.com. A family pic and a brief description would be just fine. Here are the requirements and rate information. Please feel free to forward this information to anyone you feel might be interested.